联邦 & 国家援助
不同的国家 & 联邦学生援助计划
联邦 and State Grants are estimated pending finalization of Government budgets. 以下是主要项目的简要介绍.
- The value of this grant can range from $692 – $6895 for eligible students in 2023-24.
- 申请必须每年向FAFSA提交 studentaid.政府
- The 联邦佩尔助学金 Program provides need-based grants to eligible degree-seeking undergraduates. The amount of the award is based on the Expected Familty Contribution (EFC) and the number of credit hours for which the student is enrolled. Awarding of Pell Grant is limited to 12 full-time semester awards. 这个奖项只颁发给学士学位第一名.
The 联邦 SEOG is a limited-fund award available to degree-seeking undergraduate students who demonstrate substantial financial need. As with the 联邦佩尔助学金, these funds are available for the first Bachelors degree only. Due to federal guidelines, preference is given to the neediest Pell Grant eligible students.
- This program provides part-time, on-campus employment for students with established need.
- Students in this program usually work between 8-12 hours per week.
- The Office of 金融援助 will post information about available job opportunities on our website at On-校园工读 Jobs. FWS positions are limited and priority is given to students who indicate they are interested in 联邦 Work Study on their FAFSA and met the priority filing date.
- This program enables undergraduate students to borrow annual amounts up to $3,新生500元, $4,二年级学生500美元, 和5美元,三年级和四年级各500.
- Dependent undergraduates whose parents can borrow PLUS Loans may borrow an additional annual amount of $2000 through the unsubsidized 联邦 Direct Loan Program.
- Undergraduate dependent students whose parents cannot borrow PLUS Loans and undergraduate students meeting the federal criteria for independent status may borrow for the freshman and sophomore years an additional annual amount of $6000 through the unsubsidized 联邦 Direct Loan Program while students at the junior and senior level may borrow up to an additional $7000 per academic year. 联系财政援助了解当前的利率和费用.
- Subsidized 联邦 Direct Loans are need based with all interest paid by the U.S. Department of Education while attending at least half time (six credit hours for undergraduates).
- Unsubsidized 联邦 Direct Loans are not need based and interest accrues on the loan. Students with an unsubsidized Direct Loan are responsible for paying the interest while they are in school; however, 学生可以选择将利息资本化.
- 完成联邦直接贷款入学咨询在线 studentaid.政府.
- 在同一网站完成一张主本票. 当你签主本票的时候, you are agreeing to repay the loan according to the terms of the note. If you have completed an MPN in the last 10 years in the Direct Loan program and received funds based on it, 您不需要填写新的MPN.
Graduate students can borrow up to the cost of education or a total of $20,500无补贴直接贷款.
All 金融援助 documentation must be received in the 金融援助 office before your Direct Loans can be processed including your Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note at studentaid.政府
- Parents (or step-parents) who need additional funds to assist with educational expenses may borrow up to the cost of education minus any financial aid the student is eligible to receive for the academic year.
- Parents must complete a Plus Loan Application and Master Promissory Note at studentaid.政府
- Interest begins to accumulate at the time the disbursement is made.
- Contact 学生财务服务 for current interest rates and 费用.
- The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) offers a need-based grant to eligible Illinois residents.
- Residence status for dependent students is based on parents Illinois residency. Independent students must document Illinois residence for 12 months before the beginning of the academic year.
- Due to limited funding, students are encouraged to apply early to avoid loss of funding.
- Application for the MAP Grant is made by properly completing the FAFSA at studentaid.政府, listing an Illinois school, and meeting Illinois residency requirements.
- Students who have been paid 75 or more MAP credit hours must attain junior status.
MAP grants are limited based on the number of applicants and funding levels appropriated by the Illinois General Assembly. 请注意，鉴于国家资金限制, 可能会减少估计的或实际的赠款.
- Students having disabilities which limit them vocationally may be eligible for the services of their state’s department of rehabilitation.
- 这些服务包括职业咨询和培训, 支付学费, 费用, 书, 还有就业安排.
- Contact your local department of rehabilitation office for details.
足球买球app is approved by the State Approving Agency for educational assistance benefits to veterans and veterans’ dependents.